Happy International Yoga Day! Ever since the United Nations proclaimed 21 June as the International Day Of Yoga, its various forms have grown in popularity. Today, yogis around the world gather to raise awareness of the many benefits of practicing yoga. The theme for 2017 is ‘Yoga for Health’, which highlights the fact that yoga can contribute in a holistic way to achieving balance between mind and body. I practice yoga and have seen how it effects my wellbeing and enhances my overall lifestyle. Here is just some of the benefits of yoga:
Since its International Yoga Day, I wanted to celebrate with a giveaway but first let me share these natural products that are must haves in your yoga bag!
EO Certified Organic Deodorant Sprays
The best way to stay fresh all day is to eliminate odor at its source. The certified organic deodorants contain no aluminum salts, propylene glycol, zinc salts, or triclosan that can potentially clog pores. Pure essential oils and organic Ethanol neutralize and eliminate the sources of unpleasant body odors to keep you fresh, cool, and clean all day long and can be used safely multiple times per day.
Available in: Lavender▪Citrus▪Vetiver▪ Tea Tree
EO Certified Organic Deodorant Wipes
Perfect for the girl on the go, EO introduces their Certified Organic Deodorant Wipes in bright Tea Tree and timeless Lavender. Individually wrapped wipes make it easy to stay fresh, anywhere! Carrying these wipes in your purse, backpack, or yoga bag means you’ll always be prepared for those unexpected sweaty moments. Environmentally friendly wipes are biodegradable.
For more info check out http://www.eoproducts.com
Purequosa is quick, easy and efficient when it comes to feeling fresh and clean. Perfect for anyone with an active lifestyle, Purequosa is a shower replacement ideal for anyone looking for a quick way to feel and look fresh! Simply spray Purequosa organic cleansing spray all over your body before and after your workout or when traveling. This hydrating formula is suitable for sensitive skin and is free from any alcohol and chemicals. It’s pure! Keep Purequosa in your gym bag, purse, diaper bag and luggage so you can always feel fresh no matter where you are. Check out Purequosa’s top picks for right now:
• Desert Body Spray: Show your skin some love with this hydrating formula. The starchy root of the yucca contains a healthy mix of vitamins, minerals and plant-based nutrients. Desert Body Spray will make you feel refreshed after your activity!
• Rain Body Spray: No shower necessary. Watery, crisp and light, this spray is a must have for those with a busy lifestyle. Our Rain Body Spray also contains Tea Tree Oil.
• Coastal Body Spray: A breezy spray that will instantly make your body feel clean and fresh. This spray is perfect when you want to squeeze in a quick yoga class during your lunch break. Coastal also contains Sage known to be an antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, and antibacterial. Wow!
Purequosa not only makes you feel refreshed but it can also help to cleanse your bike helmet, yoga mat and other workout accessories! You can find Purequosa at https://www.purequosa.com #purequosa Twitter: @purequosa Instagram: @purequosa and FB: https://www.purequosa.com
I share some of my yoga journey on Instagram.com/getlovelyfit and have really enjoyed learning that Yoga is not just about exercise, but a way to discover oneness with the world, nature and yourself! Recently I learned about a book titled : Learn To Be Lean: A Yoga Based Approach to Healthy Weight Loss ~by Nutritionist and Trainer Shannon Leavitt, M.S.,R.D.
Empowering, enlightening, and incredibly practical, Learn to be Lean: A Yoga-Based Approach to Healthy Weight Loss [released January 1, 2017] is a workbook format guide to holistic health incorporating yoga, strength training, meditation, and personal reflection to help bring every aspect of being into harmony. With Learn to be Lean, readers will ultimately be able to live and ‘practice’ the balanced-yogi-lifestyle that’s essential to achieving sustainable wellness as opposed to a fast fitness plan with temporary results.
Finding balance, having a deeper awareness and learning to live a healthier life are just a few themes highlighted in Learn to be Lean. Other topics include:
- How to create and sustain a dynamic metabolism through mindfulness and spirituality
- Why crash dieting doesn’t work and how to accept weight loss as a journey and lifestyle change
- Valuable advice and motivation to achieve fitness goals through yoga
- Why body, mind and spirit are essential components to successful weight loss that stays off
- And much more!
I look forward to reading this book and applying it to my practice. Want to join me? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW and I will giveaway a free copy to 1 lucky reader! *Winner will be chosen at random 6/25/17 at noon* Good Luck and Namaste!