Happy New Year! Can you believe it is the year 2020?! One of the things I am committing to is reading more as well as putting my selfcare back on my to do list as a priority. I plan to take this whole month off from writing on the blog/social media to reset, refocus and READ! I have a goal to finish a book a month and have picked out 12 BOOKS TO READ FOR A NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Here are some books (in no special order) that spoke to me either because of the inspiring title or the subject matter is relatable, it aligns with goals I have for the year or for no rhyme or reason, it just looked interesting. All these books can be found on the Mango Publishing website >>here and are also available on Amazon!
1. Women Who Launch: The Women Who Shattered Glass Ceilings by Marlene Wagman-Geller
Features true stories of women who made history in their lives and careers and changed the world!
2. Heart, Sass & Soul: Journal Your Way to Inspiration and Happiness by Greta Solomon
Provides tips on how to develop a writing practice by journaling and freewriting to bring you a deeper level of self-awareness.
3. Gratitude With Attitude: How Journaling Thankfulness For Just 5 Minutes A Day Can Change Your Life by Ronnie Walter
Use this 5 minute journal to create a space to grow in gratitude.
4. 20 Things I Know For Sure: Principles For Cultivating A Peaceful Life by Karen Casey
Life lessons and a collection of essays shared by a much loved self-help author.
5. The Lighten Up Book: Affirmations and Insights to Inspire Health and Happiness by Allen Klein
Inspirations Words and endless encouragement from this collection of quotes.
6. Real Life Mindfulness: Meditations for a Calm and Quiet Mind by Becca Anderson
Sharpen your senses, find serenity and make room for life by practicing real life mindfulness.
7. Getting My Bounce Back: How I Got Fit, Healthier, and Happier (And You Can, Too) by Carolee Belkin Walker
Learn how to make time for exercise and get inspired to get fit, healthy and happier.
8. The Joy Of Minimalism: A Beginner’s Guide to Happiness with Less by Zoey Arielle Poulsen
This book teaches you how to live with less and rediscover the freedom of having less is actually having more!
9. Happy Healthy You: Your Total Wellness Toolkit for Renewing Body, Soul and Mind by KJ Landis
Includes tangible strategies and simple techniques for reclaiming ultimate wellness
10. Every Day Thankful: 365 Blessings, Graces and Gratitudes by Becca Anderson
Daily Reflections and Inspirational Prayers. See why this is the #1 Amazon New Release!
11. 8 To Your Ideal Weight: Release Your Weight and Restore Your Power In 8 Weeks by MK Meuller
Learn how to Reboot, Restore, Release, Reshape, Regain, and Reach your ideal weight.
12. Tea-spiration: Inspirational Words for Tea Lovers by Lu Ann Pannunzio
A great gift for tea lovers or anyone who can appreciate the simple Joy’s in life.
Do you have your reading list for 2020 yet? If not, I hope you are inspired by something on this list. Is there a book that spoke to you? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks and Happy Reading!📚