Looking for some family fun or somewhere different than the playground to go with your little one? Then head to the Kennedy Theatre at Duke Center For Performing Arts to see “The Wolf” presented by Theatre Raleigh.
This kid friendly production, directed and choregraphed by Lauren Kennedy Brady, combines elements from well known stories as Little Red Riding Hood, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Three Little Pigs and Peter and the Wolf. Follow those characters and see what they have in store for The Wolf.
SobeSavvy.com shared a review of the play in 2016, so we were excited to be invited again to experience this fantastic play with #outandaboutAva, now 5 yrs old. To see her reaction to this play a year later, now that she is a year older was wonderful!
Top 5 Reasons you should see The Wolf
- Whether you are age 3 or 93, this play is for everyone. Both young and adults audiences will find the production to be entertaining and delightful!
- We loved how the characters perform in close physical proximity to the audience. The show is so engaging and approachable, we felt like we were part of the play!
- Kennedy Theatre is uniquely intimate, which is one of the main reasons The Wolf is perfectly suited for this venue.Kids can even sit on floor pillows stage side to help capture The Wolf!
- For 1 hour (no intermission), you can feast your eyes on dance, theatre and imagination all in one room.
- You don’t want to miss your chance to finally see The Wolf get outsmarted! Take that, take that..we’re not afraid of the Big Bad Wolf!
The Wolf is an original show written by Joe Calarco and Andre Catrini and is part of The 2017 Family Series sponsored in part by Duke Health and plays until April 2,2017. For showtimes and ticket information, check here.