Parents have you heard? Medieval Times is ready to entertain you and your little ones for Spring Break and I am excited to share some discounts and events that are going on at the castle!
Use this CODE: SB18 (Adults $38.95, Kids & Students $30.95) and get ready to have some Royal Family Fun during your Spring Break! *The kid and student pricing is open to all students including those in college. Ends April 30, 2018.
My #HeighPartyof3 were hosted to Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Atlanta, located in Sugarloaf Mills mall and let me tell you our family date night was a “KNIGHT to remember”! It was the perfect place to celebrate and kickstart #outandaboutAva’s Spring Break week.
We have experienced the excitement of the live show at Medieval Times before but thought it would be fun to upgrade this visit to the Royalty Package (over $20 retail value). For only $12 additional per person, add this package and receive the following:
If you have never been to Medieval Times before, here is what you can expect:
* An 11th century-style castle complete with a King, his Princess, six armor-clad Knights on valiant horses and more!
* A live show on a “stage”, which is a custom made sunken equestrian course with sand.
* Amazing Knights who perform all sorts of competitions and games like pluck the ring and horse relay racing.
* A hollywood worthy showdown of what can only be called a “knight fight”. Swords and swinging hammers were everywhere while the actors played stuntmen with flips and falls.
* Entertainment provided by various acts. Our favorite is the Falcon!
* A feast to enjoy during the show. We were served a set menu of garlic bread, tomato soup, roasted chicken,potatoes and corn on the cobb. No forks or knives allowed. Eat like the knights of old. WITH YOUR HANDS! Dessert and select beverages are also included. A full-service bar is also available.
* Be prepared to be addressed as my Lady or my Lord from your server. Our server provided excellent customer service and addressed any special needs that we had.
* If you yell loud enough for the Knight, you may get a flower like my daughter did!
SobeSavvy Tip: Party like a Prince or Princess on your birthday for FREE when you sign up for the birthday club >>HERE !!
If you ever want to do something unique on your next visit to Atlanta, make sure you take the whole family to have dinner and a show at Medieval Times.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway, Suite 517 Lawrenceville,GA •30043