Summer’s end may be near ….but first, let’s celebrate with friends/family, crabs and beer at the 6th Annual Chesapeake Crab and Beer Festival!
SobeSavvy.Com joined others for the World’s Largest Crab Feast August 22, 2015 at National Harbor, MD
Guests chose between either SESSION ONE: 11am – 3pm or SESSION TWO: 5pm – 9pm to join this Maryland Tradition! The festival is an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE extravaganza complete with over 60,000 crabs, lots of beer, arts & crafts, live music, family fun and so much more! Here is what over 20,000 people have come to enjoy:
• LOTS OF SUMMERTIME FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
• ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Over 50 beers and wines and a few spirits. All of your favorite craft beers and some great wines were served to highlight the summer afternoon on-hand.
• ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE CRABS. Enjoy all the crabs you can handle during the four hours of the show. The crabs vary in size and was offered at 6 crabs at a time, per person.
• OTHER GREAT FOOD. There are Crabs and MORE CRABS and MORE CRABS and even MORE CRABS – but there was other great food options as well available for purchase. There are no vegetarian options available. Unless outlined – all food is sold ala carte.
• ALA CARTE CRABS OPTION WILL BE SOLD 6 CRABS (1/2 dozen) AT A TIME PER PERSON FOR $35 – CASH ONLY. (WHILE SUPPLIES LASTS)
• LIVE MUSIC. Enjoy fun summer sounds from area bands.
• THOUSANDS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS AND HUGE TENTS for crackin’ to your heart’s content. They have even ordered enough crab paper to stretch all the way across The Potomac and back.
All SHOW FEATURES are covered, so rain or shine – we were all fine!
VIP & PLATINUM GUESTS ENJOYED WATERMELON AT THE SHOW TO COOL THINGS DOWN ON A HOT SUMMER DAY!
Lastly, this event was for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit:www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
Be sure to Follow on Facebook and Twitter to get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax.