Summer’s here and it is a Baltimore tradition to celebrate the season with friends/family, crabs and beer!
SobeSavvy.Com joined other crab lovers at the Chesapeake Crab & Beer Festival for the Baltimore’s Largest Crab Feast June 25, 2015 at Rash Field – Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD.
Guests chose between either SESSION ONE: 11am – 3pm or SESSION TWO: 5pm – 9pm to join this Maryland Tradition! The festival is an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE extravaganza complete with over 30,000 crabs, lots of beer, arts & crafts, live music, family fun and so much more! Here is what over 22,000 people have come to enjoy:
• LOTS OF SUMMERTIME FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
• ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Over 50 beers and wines and a few spirits. All of your favorite craft beers and some great wines were served to highlight the summer afternoon on-hand.
• ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE CRABS. Enjoy all the crabs you can handle during the four hours of the show. The crabs vary in size and was offered at 6 crabs at a time, per person.
• OTHER GREAT FOOD. There are Crabs and MORE CRABS and MORE CRABS and even MORE CRABS – but there was other great food options as well available for purchase. There are no vegetarian options available. Unless outlined – all food is sold ala carte.
• ALA CARTE CRABS OPTION WILL BE SOLD 6 CRABS (1/2 dozen) AT A TIME PER PERSON FOR $35 – CASH ONLY. (WHILE SUPPLIES LASTS)
• LIVE MUSIC. Enjoy fun summer sounds from area bands.
• THOUSANDS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS AND HUGE TENTS for crackin’ to your heart’s content. They even ordered enough crab paper to stretch all the way across Inner Harbor and back.
All SHOW FEATURES are covered, so rain or shine – we were all fine!
Many options were offered to enjoy this experience but the best option was the VIP CRAB & BEER TICKET: For $89 Advance This option offerered guests an ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE experience. Guests enjoyed a souvenir mug and mallet, unlimited tastes of the beer and wine on-site. This included ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Crabs, Corn on the Cob, Cole Slaw and Potato Chips.* Ticket purchasers are GUARANTEED communal seating under a tent.
Be sure to Follow on Facebook and Twitter to get information @DrinkEatRelax. And you can also follow on Snapchat!
We had a crackin’ good time at the festival. As a native of Baltimore, it gets no better than crabs in the summertime! Here are some of my fun event photos from the 2nd session (5pm-9pm) of #mdcrabfest! Enjoy!
As you can see my mom and I like to spice things up..lol..we had a crackin’ good time !