Disclaimer: I received complimentary tickets to review the show and share my thoughts with you! My opinions are 100% my own.
Now in its 24th season, UniverSoul Circus returns to Raleigh bringing big time fun under their Big Top Tent in the East Lot of PNC Arena! My mom and cousins, joined my husband and I in celebrating our daughter’s, fondly referred to on the blog as #outandaboutAva, 6th birthday. Attending UniverSoul circus was actually the kickoff to her birthday (since it was the evening before) and let me tell you, she had a blast!
We all had an amazing time at this action packed show and enjoyed seeing the brand new exciting production. One of the reasons I believe that this show is America’s premier family entertainment attraction is because its fun for people of all ages and its good for the soul! You’ll laugh, dance and be in awe of the talented acts that are full of “pure unadulterated energy” !
While there were many memorable and unbelievable moments during the show, I wanted to share my Top 5 BIG TOP #FamilyFun Moments
- Dancing with Detroit’s own, The Fresh Clownsss! Known for their popular dance “JuJu on that Beat”.Photo Credit: UniverSoul Circus
- Getting our mind blown watching the Bone Breaking Contortionists from GuineaPhoto Credit: UniverSoul Circus
- Traveling to Trinidad and Tobago by way of perennial favorites Caribbean DancersPhoto Credit: UniverSoul Circus
- Riding an elephant (for an extra cost of $10) was a first for #outandaboutAva and her cousin. A memory they will cherish forver!
- Being thoroughly entertained by Ringmaster Lucky Malaysi of South Africa and his amazing sidekick, Zeke!Photo Credit: UniverSoul Circus
To see my full photo/video recap, check out my youtube video>>>>here.
Visit www.universoulcircus.com for more info, ticket prices, show times, and schedules. Ticket prices range from $16 through $40. Prices vary by venue and by day. *For PNC Arena be prepared to pay $20 cash for parking* Also follow on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.
I hope you go and check out this show before it leaves Raleigh, NC or next time it is in a city near you. UniverSoul is the perfect family date night to celebrate a special occasion like a birthday or to simply have fun !