*Disclaimer: SobeSavvy.com was hosted by US Family Guide and Sky Zone Raleigh, however the opinions are my own.
Hey Moms, Dads, Girls and Boys are you ready to JUMP for Joy ?! That’s what we did with invited friends and family at Sky Zone. Our event- “Celebrate #NationalCrayonDay the #SobeSavvy Way” – was a theme party held for our little artist, #outandaboutAva, who loves to color!
Sky Zone Raleigh is a trampoline park that is entertaining for the whole family! Got an upcoming birthday to plan for your little one and want to save time & money but splurge on FUN!? Then look no further than Sky Zone Raleigh where they offer several out-of-this-world birthday (and special event) party packages to make your party soar, literally!
Here is what we got with their Jump Around Package
1 Hour of Open Jump Time; includes SkySocks of all sizes!
Access to the Foam Zone and Sky Slam
2 large deep dish one-topping pizzas
1 bottle of water per guest
Party plates, napkins, cups and utensils
40 minutes in a private party room after your jump time
Party room set up and clean up
Sky Zone party host available throughout your entire experience
Sky Zone Raleigh T-Shirt for ☆Ava
Prior to the party, I sent out Evite invitations courtesy of Sky Zone and encouraged guests to fill out waivers prior to the event. This made check in go smooth and quick. The staff was well organized, friendly and welcoming when we arrived 30 mins before jump time. We used that time to learn the rules and to pre-game! Once we got our Sky Zone socks, we were ready to soar…. but first, a Sky Zone selfie!
YOU SHOULD KNOW:
– Sky Zone Raleigh does not allow outside food or beverages, with the exception of cake or cupcakes.
– Sky Zone separates by size and age. Any jumper age 4 and under is considered a toddler. For safety purposes toddlers are permitted to jump on Toddler Court and Foam Zone only. Only toddlers are permitted to jump on Toddler Court.
Our party’s theme was just in time for National Crayon Day, which is celebrated today on 3/31. Everyone young and old loves to color, so we thought this would be a great idea. Since this was not a birthday party but a theme party, I asked that no one bring gifts for our daughter. Instead, each child brought 1 wrapped coloring book/1 box of crayons for a gift exchange. Check out one mom’s creative gift wrapping skills:
These days parties are not just for birthdays..you can celebrate anything, anytime at Sky Zone! Here is what my mom friends had to say when asked to share their thoughts on Sky Zone Raleigh
- SkyZone does an awesome job keeping the kids active and involved. There is something for every age group!
- The facility is really clean and well kept.
- My son and I really enjoyed SkyZone. I enjoy that they keep the toddlers seperate from the big kids.
- The party attendant (Jessica) was attentive and friendly. I felt great letting my child go free to jump and play.
- SkyZone was amazing! My 2 yr old daughter had lots of fun and I enjoyed watching her play. The staff was very sweet and attentive.
- Lots of fun, very clean, friendly staff
- SkyZone is lots of fun! I like that kids and adults are separate for safety.
- Great party place for kids to run and play around. I liked separation by age and that parents can play with kids. Will definitely come back and consider having child’s birthday party here as well!
Everyone had an awesome time bouncing across their patented, all-trampoline, walled playing courts. As a mom who worked a 9 to 5 today, I enjoyed being able to let Skyzone Raleigh do the planning, set up (and cleaning up) for the party. For me saving time is priceless! I appreciated not having to do everything. This party was stress free, which made me jump for joy !
Thanks Sky Zone!
Click here to see my fun video recap of our good times at Sky Zone! Find all the exciting details to schedule your party at http://www.skyzone.com/raleigh/Birthday-Parties! My SobeSavvy readers get to save with this coupon >>>>! Best Birthday Ever! – 15% off Jump Around Birthday Package
Ever been to Sky Zone before? Tell me your experience below in the comments! Thanks for reading and feel free to share.