Disclaimer: Although I received complimentary admission tickets from Hubb’s Farm to share my review with you, the opinions are 100% my own.
Looking for some great family fun to enjoy this season? Check out Hubb’s Farm for the Largest Fall Festival in Eastern NC & 10-Acre Corn Maze! Now open thru Nov.10, a visit to Hubb’s Farm should be on your to do list for Fall traditions that is fun for the whole family!
Last year I went to the 2017 Media Day at Hubb’s Farm and got a taste of what they had to offer. This year, Hubb’s is celebrating 11 years of growing crops of fun! They have added some new attractions like Tin Roof Rally Ball Toss and Themed Character Traits Trail to their amazing list of fun things to enjoy.
Hubb’s Farm is open to the public on weekends but offers educational tours Tues-Fri. Fall tour options include: the Pumpkin Power Tour, Golden Harvest Tour, and Gem Dandy Tour. Fall Home School and Small Group Tours are also available. Parents, teachers and students can enjoy classroom lessons and hands-on learning activities at Hubb’s Farm.
I went during opening weekend and had a blast with my hubby and our 7 yr old daughter #outandaboutAva. Check out YouTube Video here⤵️
There are so many ways to spend a fun filled day there but here is my list!
Top 25 Ways to have Fall Family Fun at Hubb’s Farm
1. Feed the farm animals at Animal Acres (Sat. & Sun., Daytime Only)
2. Make your way thru the Giant “Corn” Maze
3. Enjoy Unlimited Hay Rides
4. Try your skills at Human Foosball
5. Be a sport star at Ball Toss (New)
6. Cool off with tasty Cider Slushies
7. Embrace your inner child at Luke’s House of Corn (Corn Crib)
8. Learn a new joke at the Singing Chicken Show
9. Fun Weekend Themes (like a chance to meet/thank First Responders!)
10. Go up high on the Hubb’s Mountain Rope Climb
11. Go Pumpkin Shopping at the Farm Store
12. Find your way thru the Straw Bale Maze
13. Got a child under age of 3? Head to Toddler Town
14. Play Corn Hole Games
-15. Pick your own pumpkin in the Field of Pumpkins
17. Crawl and Climb your way thru Tire Mountain (Sat. & Sun., Daytime)
18. Say Cheese for the Fun Photo Ops
19. Show off your Steer Roping skills
20. Jump for Joy on the Jump Pillow
21. So fun going down the Giant Slide
22. All aboard the Barrel Train
23. Fly thru the sky on the Mini Zip Lines (up to 100 lbs.)
24. Enjoy a game of Laser Tag
25. Enjoy a ride on Cranky Combine (Sat. and Sun., Daytime Only)
Fall Festival Fun awaits for everyone at Hubb’s Farm. It’s a great place to go and begin to check off everything on your Fall Bucket List! Make plans now to visit the Field of Dreams and see why they are the 2018 Top 25 Corn Mazes in the U.S. and so much more !!!For more info, visit www.hubbsfarmnc.com
Have you ever been to Hubb’s Farm? What’s on your 2018 Fall Bucket List?
14 thoughts on “Top 25 Ways to have Fall #FamilyFun at @HubbsCornMaze #VisitNCFarms”
This farm looks awesome! I would love to visit. I’m still trying to figure out which local farm to take my kids to this fall.
It is awesome! I also like how they even thought of the babies at this farm because they have an area dedicated to changing/nursing.
I love fall and especially North Carolina! My baby loves a corn maze and I’m actually thinking about coming that way over Xmas holiday. I will check them out
Sounds like a good idea. Around Christmas, they have a special event as well that you all may enjoy!
My son wants to visit the corn maze at the pumpkin farm this year. I am too scared. I will probably let him go with friends while his sister and I grab pumpkins.
This farm has 3 levels of corn maze..easy (5 minutes), medium(30 mins) and hard (hour or so). So far we have only done the easy. Maybe that would be a good place to start.
Coolness! This place has it all. I don’t do corn mazes but the cider slushies sound delicious!
Love this post and great pics. We’re looking forward to going to a similar place in our neck of the woods soon.
You all had a great time it seems. I like that the farm has a lot of activities for families and kids.
You guys had a great time. Fall isn’t the same if we don’t visit a farm. The slide and hay ride are always my favorite.
OMG, they look so cute. It really looks like they had the time of their life there.
This looks so fun, the perfect family fun time! I want to go and do it all!
You had me at Cider Slushies. I love doing seasonal festivals and this definitely gets you in the spirit of things for the fall!
I’ve never been to Hubbs Farm. This looks like a great family activity!