Looking to transform your body into a healthier you and have fun while doing it? Well CycleBar Brier Creek is just the place! I had a chance to check out a few of their spin classes at their premium indoor cycling studio located in the Brier Creek Shopping Center (next to AppleBee’s) and let me tell you it’s like a party on a bike with all the benefits of an awesome workout.
When I started going to CycleBar late November, everyone had the same question: Is it crazy intense ? My reply: it is intense but you would be crazy to not challenge yourself! That’s what a great cardio fitness workout does. Working out shouldn’t be something you dread – it should calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses. That is what they do at CycleBar with fitness classes that feel part sanctuary, part concert.
With spinning, the instructors known as the CycleStars, guide you and suggest how intense you can go. However, you go at your own pace and adjust to what you feel comfortable with. No need to feel intimidated..it’s just you and your bike. The atmosphere is so fun, they want you to enjoy it so you will come back and rock the ride each and every time. Coming to CycleBar Brier Creek has helped me stay on track with my fitness goals!
View this post on Instagram
Tonight I challenged myself at #cyclebarbriercreek and got my #fitness on @cyclebar 's Happy Hour/DJ Ride. I'll be sharing more about their #spinclasses and how you can #rockyourride #ontheblog , SobeSavvy.com ! . . . #lifestyleblogger #fitnessblogger #ncblogger #soNCsavvy #SobeSavvy #cyclebar #cycling #spinning #health #getLovelyfit
Here is some background on CycleBar Brier Creek:
- It’s fairly new..just opened April 2016. The bikes are state of the art!
- All ages and skill levels are welcomed.Owner, Christie Meyers and her team of CycleStars go out of their way to provide great customer service. It’s quite the family atmosphere!
- This premium indoor cycling studio offers a one time 30 min Free Intro session, 50-minute rides and 75-minute rides. They offer special deals and packages at affordable prices.
- Amenities provided such as locker room and toiletries for riders to use,free shoes, complimentary water bottle and snacks.
- This is not your average spin class – they offer different kinds of themed rides such as our Hip Hop/Rap ride, Wine Down Wednesdays, Throwback Thursdays, Happy Hour on Fridays and Sunday Brunch..complete with Mimosas!
CycleBar is expanding throughout the Triangle and getting a new studio in Cary, NC. The Alston location will be giving away free rides and has some fun Grand Opening things planned. Be sure to sign up here to stay in the know! Follow @CB_ BrierCreek on Twitter/Instagram, hashtag #cyclebarbriercreek to see what the CB Nation is up to and stay informed at CycleBar.com !
Although Brier Creek is not that close to me, I like the convenient schedule they offer every day of the week and that there are no memberships…you just pay as you go. Now that you know what to expect, why not sign up HERE for a First time ride free 30 min session or use promo code “FreeRide” and get one 50 min complimentary ride. Be sure to stop by their CB boutique where they have plenty of Cycle Bar fitness apparel for you to rock your ride in style!
PS ~You still have until the end of today, midnight EST to enter my giveaway for a 3 ride pass to take 3 free spin classes at Cycle Bar Brier Creek !
Have you ever been to a spin/indoor cycling class ? Share your experience and Comment below if you would like to MEET ME at THE BAR..Cycle Bar that is!